Isn't it a beauty?
So, now onto the weekend. We went to Utah this weekend, and let me tell you, I did NOT want to leave. It was magical.
First, we went to Cabela's. Everytime I go to that store, I am AMAZED at the sheer size of the place. GIGANTIC. Here are a few pictures that I took. My favorite part (and I think Dylans Favorite too) was the Gun Library. They have some amazing guns, that took a skilled gun maker to even think about!
And of course, I had to take a picture of the Zebra...
After we visited Cabela's, and spent a FORTUNE on Nalgene's, we went to...
This store is OFFICALLY my new favorite store. I spent on $50, and got two really big and nice picture frames, two sets of NICE silverware for $3.99 each, and some more kitchen items. I cannot believe the size of this store! I thought that Cabela's was huge, and that was an understatement compared to this baby! I love how they have the "showroom" on the second floor, and you pretty much have to walk through it just to get to where you can pick things to buy. Offically. New. Favorite. Store. EVER.
After the EXCTING day shopping, at Ikea and Cabela's, we went to rock crawls at Larry H. Miller motorsports park. These were so much fun! I took a ton of pictures, and some videos!
It was definantly a fun weekend! Too bad we had to come home...Next year, we are totally planning on going to the same rock crawling competiton but taking chairs to sit in! The whole four hours we were at the park, we sat down twice! What a successful weekend, now, hopefully, we will have a successful week!
Until next time, and next time, I will have more pictures of EVERYTHING over the summer!


0 comments:
Post a Comment