So much for my blog getting updated at least once a week right? I have so much to update its out of control! I have been doing a TON of new crafting lately, including making cute cute (cheap) cute wreaths! ALSO, we finally got our new couch and I am SOOOO in love with it. (partly because I was SO done with the ug-miester futon). Dylan and I have been so busy this winter so far, I am ONE more semester closer to my degree! (and the 4.0 I'm looking for) Dylan has one semester down in his journeyman school, and he loves it. I just can't get over how proud I am of Dylan. He has really stepped up and shown me that he wants to be with me, and work to support me in school. Dylan also turned the big 21 on the 19th of December! He is so happy to be 21, because this means he gets to own one of these...
this exact one actually. He got a Ruger .357 4" barrel revolver. We have yet to have a chance to shoot it because we have been so busy!
We were able to go to Island Park with my family and some friends for Christmas and it was the best! We were able to spend some great time with my parents, and Jordan and Lindsey, as well as some of our really great friends! "Santa" brought us an Xbox Kinect for Christmas, and it was SO fun to watch everyone try and Dance, Run, or even "Fly".
My works office finally has moved and its the best! We actually have heat AND air conditioning, so I don't feel like I am sweating every second of the day! The end of this semester has been bittersweet, but at the same time I am so excited to almost be done (at least with my undergrad).
Lately, I have been really into decorating crafts, not so much on headbands anymore. I found a REALLY cute coffee filter wreath that I made for my door. It turned out so cute!
I woke up this morning, opening the door to my wreath, and it was GONE! The wind was so bad, that it had ripped it off my door! I was so sad. So, I geared myself up to go out into the frigid cold, and went to get the supplies to make a new one. I just finished it, and it looks a little bit different than the one up there. I put black ribbon and a bow on instead.
I think the most exciting thing that has happened in the past while would be the arrival of our couch and changing the living room around a little. Here are some pictures, words just don't do it justice!
And of course, everyone needs to see some Christmas tree pictures...
There is probably a TON I missed, but I will have to catch up next time!
Until then...


0 comments:
Post a Comment