7.26.2011

Craftin like a full...or fool if your not me

I can't say FULL.

It always sounds like FOOL.

And yes, Dylan makes fun of me for it, as well as everyone else in the world.

That is not the point. I LOVE to craft. Its in my blood. really?

So, lately Mrs.Carr  (otherwise known as Hailey) and I have been crafting. This is the first project, of many to come.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeahhhhhhh. baller. it's so cute. as are you. love my new crafting buddy. (oh p.s you are totally saying full for me next time i see you!)

Stephanie said...

haha! I have the same problem. As soon as I say "full" Tyler repeats it in a tone of voice that means, "seriously stephanie?" They know what you're sayin' and so you'd think it wouldn't matter, but apparently it does.

Also, awesome on the crafts and pintrest. I just discovered that, and I love it!

Post a Comment