11.30.2011

Thanksgiving and stuff...

We had such a great Thanksgiving! 

On Thanksgiving day we were able to put up our christmas tree in the morning, and have an amazing dinner with Dylan's family (his dad's side). Dylan also went duck hunting with Cooper for the first time on Thursday morning, AT 5AM! Who does that??

On Friday we woke up and went Black Friday Shopping! We were able to get such great deals! I got a TON of decorations for Christmas, and I love them all! We then had dinner that evening with Dylan's sister and her husbands family. Trust me when I say that was what Thanksgiving should have been like. Dylan's family's dinner was sub-par to say the least. 

Then, on Saturday, my family came down and we all went to Utah together, minus Jordan and Lindsey.
This is where the fun started! We went to Rodizio grill in Salt Lake. Oh my goodness DELICIOUS. 






I had the most amazing drink, Coconut Limeade. It was AMAZING. I would bathe in it it was so delicious. 

We also went to Temple Square and saw all the lights. The temple at this time of the year is so beautiful! 
(get ready for a multitude of pictures)































And some instagram's to finish everything off. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment