11.15.2011

Updated house pictures...

Well thats what I was planning on posting, but then I realized what a mess my house is. 







This week has been rough. 

I found out that a great friend of mine tried to take his/her life on Monday. 
(I don't think it is appropriate to reveal the gender, as a lot can be assumed from a simple pronoun.)


This is heartbreaking for me. Especially because I feel if i would have contacted him/her the week previous, when I was thinking about it, something like this might not have happened. 

In leu of this, I began thinking how blessed I am. 

I am so grateful for the life I have, and the amazing people that I get a chance to be around. 

I am grateful for the opportunity to speak with this friend about some of my darkest times, that make this friends darkest time have a little light. 

Life experiences shape us into the people we are today, and without the things I have been through, I would not have the confidence I have today. 

I love this friend like a sibling, and I hate knowing life was so hard, and things were so wrong that ending life was the only option. Life is so precious, and we only get one. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment