1.02.2012

Refinishing a dresser is harder than it looks...

So right before I moved in with my broha and Dylan at the grove I needed to find a dresser. Well my parents had one, but it was UGGLLLYY. So I refinished it. It was hard. And my Dad had to finish for me cause I couldn't put drawer pulls on. I know, lame right?

Well, on Thursday, I revisited my horrible sweet memories and refinished this beast:


Talk about UGLY. And 70's orange. YUM. Don't worry, he looks much more handsome now...




I still have to put some Polyurethane on it, but I was feeling a bit done with the beast. And, Cooper insisted on being in the picture.

Examples:


And then he did this:


All in all, the dresser looks AMAZING. 

Lets just not mention what Cooper did. Anyone wanna rip out some carpet for us? Haha. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment