9.18.2010

Changes!

So I probably should just dedicate this blog to my decorating adventures cause, this is YET another post on what I changed in my apartment...

That is mine, yes. I am so excited to get this new couch! I have been surviving living with this OLD UGLY Futon that for a "Cover" I put two sheets on to make it "manageable". Anyway, I AM SO EXCITED!

Not to mention, we got a wall mount for our flat screen, so the living room is going through LOTS of changes in the next couple of months. Too bad it wont look like the Picture up there...Maybe when I have my own house and I can make my OWN rules without TWO boys breaking things left and right. (By that time I will probably have to worry about kids, GREAT).

I will keep you updated on the progress, and MAKE SURE to post pictures that I have promised...(I.E. Antique chair that I painted, Fabric Wall art, Bear Lake (the two that I took). Wow I am a really bad blogger (to the three of you who read my blog, if you do that)

Until I get around to posting pictures and not getting on the computer to do Homework (dread).

0 comments:

Post a Comment