9.14.2010

So I LOVE redoing furniture...

Apparently, i have a weird obsession with redoing furniture. Not like its time consuming or anything...

I've been needed a new computer chair for my desk in my room and i wasn't about to spend $100 bucks on a chair from staples/officemax. ANYWAY, Dylans grandma had this awesome chair just sitting in her yard, and the creative person I am, immediately thought how I could make it MINE.

Well, we were there on sunday for dinner, and I said "Hey gram, I love that chair right there"

And what did gram say? "You can Have it! that color when i painted it was called TURKEY RED".

So me being the obsessed with redoing furniture person I am took her up on that offer. YUP, I got a free ANTIQUE chair that was painted TURKEY RED. Talk about a progect.

Well, as soon as I get picutres on my computer I will post the Before and After. Its great...Now I'm off to CRAIGSLIST free section to see whatelse I can score! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment