2.16.2011

Happy Belated Love Day!

So I am late. Whats it to you? When has this blog ever been updated on time hu?? So Dylan and I are KNEE deep in house searching and now, a speed bump:

Do we get engaged first?

I mean, houses will always be there, right?

Or will they? Will the house we LOVE be there?

Are we ready?

Or is this just jitters?

I wish I could answer all of my questions. I wish more people read this blog...
I guess we will find out for sure tomorrow. {insert Annie singing "tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow!}.
Sometimes I wish HUGE decisions in life were like choosing to eat a pistachio or not. If you eat just one pistachio, you WILL eat more. If you avoid the pistachios all together, you won't be immediately addicted. 

Sometimes I wish I already was grown up, and living my life, and I didn't have to make these HUGE choices. Why, oh why, did I have to be born now? I was destined for the '50. I swear. I mean look at me, I am a down right Betty Crocker, who would love more than anything to just be a stay at home mom and forgo school...who am I kidding? An education is the MOST important thing to me, regardless. It is priceless.

Tonight I have been thinking a lot, sometimes that isn't the best thing in the world.

I am so grateful I have amazing friends and family to back me up in times like tonight. I love my family more than the world. I love Dylan with every bone in my body, and every neuron, semantic network, and OCD tendencies in my brain (shout out to my Psychology background...). I love my friends and the support they give me.

I know this post is out of the norm for my "decorating blog". Notice the new name? I think it fits well.

{Insert Creativity}

Kinda catchy hu? Maybe one day I can do this for a living. As for now, something I remember to do when I am blog stalking all of you other bloggers, you know who you are. 

Hopefully tomorrow comes with a lighter plate for me.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment