2.23.2011

Onward bound...

I guess you could say we are excited. Not like we haven't been for a while or anything. This whole "I am totally old enough to buy a house" business is exhausting.

The house we both LOVED, and was in the PERFECT neighborhood for us, went under contract (for those of you that don't know what that means, it had an offer and they accepted) on Friday. We were a WEEK too late. 1 WHOLE WEEK. How annoying is that. But, my parents keep saying that if its meant to be, you will get the house. Maybe we weren't meant to live there.

On a lighter note, we are looking at ANOTHER house in the perfect neighborhood. I am stoked. It will be great!

Hopefully I will have great news when I post next! (Everyone cross your fingers for an offer this weekend!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment