5.16.2011

A House to a Home...

So we have finally gotten settled in the house! It is so much fun being able to do house "chores", but it doesn't feel like house chores. So far we have done a LOT!

For starters, we moved in...
Painted (Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, and Master Bedroom)
Installed a Garbage Disposal (Which required more work than was expected...)
Installed a Bathroom Vanity
Installed Recessed Lighting in the Living Room

It feels like we have lived here for AGES for how much we have done in a short month (we closed a month ago yesterday).

Now is the part where I OVERLOAD blogger with pictures. This is the part where I warn you about how many there are and tell you its not required to scroll through to the end.  HAVE FUN! :)

Here are the pictures room by room from when we moved in to now. And the quality on like half of the pictures will suck because half of them came from Dylan's and my Cell phones.

Living Room:



Master Bedroom:







Hallway:



Kitchen/Dining Room:




Guest Bedroom:



Laundry Room/ Office:




Bathroom: (the most improvement thus far)





House:



Did you make it?? CONGRATS! Sorry about the quality on some of the pictures...tell me what you think! We love it and we love our neighborhood!

I will try and do some posts about the processes for everything we did, including the garbage disposal, the sink in the bathroom, the lights in the living room, as well as the pillow I made (pictures coming soon) and the "key and stuff" catcher I made! Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did (which isn't very much considering blogger and I have a love-hate relationship now).

Until the next time!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey--i don't know if you know me, but my husband jake and i know dylan from way back. anyhoo--- i came across your blog the other day & i just have to say, i LOVE your cute little house! (i also love to decorate :)) and the weird thing is, we rent from the guy who flipped your house (the guy you bought it from) and we actually saw it before he did anything to it. (IT WAS SCARY!) and i have to say. IT LOOKS AMAZING now :) i want to see more pictures! cuz p.s. your bedspread is sooo stinkin' cute. i'm so jealous that you guys get to paint walls. haha. one day maybe i'll be so lucky! anyways, love your blog. you're welcome to check mine out as well (jakeplushailey.blogspot.com) tell dylan hi! and awesome job fixing up the bathroom!

-hailey carr.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

OH p.s. i tried to find you on pinterest but couldn't :( do you have an account?

kelsey said...

No, I don't. I just stalk people on there. haha. Maybe we can all do something next week? This week we are super busy, we have a softball game thursday, and we are trying to put in a backyard this weekend (we have no grass) but next week would be perfect! I will for sure text you!

kelsey said...

p.s., I deleted your comment with your number, Dylan still had yours! :) And, I am a freak about having numbers on the interwebs.

Unknown said...

Sounds great! And thanks for deleting my number :) haha. Hopefully we'll hear from you soon!
And p.s. you should get one! Its the greatest!

Post a Comment