5.27.2011

This summer is going to be the bomb [dot] com

I love this town. I love that I get the best opportunities in the WORLD here. I have two of the MOST amazing jobs on this planet. Here are some reasons why this summer is going to  be the best one yet!

1. New Student Orientation is going to be a blast! I am working with some of the most talented and most amazing people at this university. We have the best team, and NSO is going to be a life changing event for so many students! I can't wait to be an even more intrical part in making student be successful at Idaho State University.

2. Academic Advising is amazing. I also get to work with some of the most prestigious people on the campus. The professional advisors understand students, almost better than I do! They are so willing to help, and are always willing and want to give great encouragement to me, as well as my Peers. Not only that, but we do have a good time joking left and right about everything to the moon and back.

3. WE WILL GET A PUPPY. 'nuff said.

4. WE WILL PLANT A BACK YARD. (and grow strawberries [Thanks Mom for the plants!]).

5. We are playing Softball and it could not be more fun. We are 2-3 right now, but, we are improving. (minus the fact that everytime I play I have a GIANT target on my body that says "AIM FOR ME I WONT CRY!")

6. Dylan and I get to spend the summer lovin' on each other, and growing closer as a couple.

7. We get to go CAMPING. woot.

8. I get to paint walls. Whatever freaking color I want. and I get to craft, whenever I freaking want.

9. We have great Friends and Family that will make the summer.

10. We will eat Plums and Apples from out fruit trees, and make apple crisp, and plum something. 

If now only the warm weather would come, we would be set on making these plans, and reasons why Summer is going to be great come true!

Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment