11.13.2011

Bills, Bills, Bills...

Lately, the bills that we get in the mail still have just been collecting in the Laundry room. The problem with that, is Cooper tends to destroy them before I get a chance to pay them for the month. 

Enter Cereal Box:



I figured I really needed somewhere to put my bills before I get a chance to pay them, without them getting destroyed. 

Cereal box = bill and coupon collector. 


This side of the fridge was getting full of coupons we have been collecting, and I was starting to run out of magnets! This little box makes everything so organized! 

Here is how it was done: 

1. Cut cereal box in desired shape. 
2. Take 10 minutes to find something around the house to cover it with. 
3. Finally find scrapbook paper cute enough to match my kitchen! 
4. Take another 10 minutes to figure out how to put the scrapbook paper on, and decide on blue painters tape. 
5. Cut each piece of scrapbook paper to fit. 
6. Use the aforementioned blue painters tape to adhere it to your fridge. 

And your done! Granted, this project probably took like half an hour longer than it should have, but it was SUPER easy, and totally worth it! (especially to not have the bills destroyed...)

p.s. The craptastic iPhone pictures will be a regular around here. Don't judge my amazing photog skills. 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea! Love it :)

Unknown said...

also. i'm upset that i am not on your friend link list!!!!!!!!!!

kelsey said...

I tried, it wouldn't let me linky link to you. :( sad story. I will try and try again!

Post a Comment