11.19.2011

Updated house pictures...

This time I promise I actually have pictures. Dylan and I finally cleaned! :)

Do realize, this is all still a work in progress, especially the guest bedroom and the utility room (laundry/office/mud room).

Here they are! 

The Living Room:



See those papers held up by painters tape? Its so cute right?? 

I'm just kidding. I have the vinyl on order now! 

It says: The secret to having it all, is knowing you already do



Oh and Dylan was watching football while I was taking pictures. So glamourous right?

 Ohh and see the pink and blue on the green table by the door?  From Shane last night, his dinner "toy", and Carter's (Dylan's other nephew) toothbrush. 

I guess I could have moved those, just keeping it real you guys. 

The Bathroom:




Not much has changed in here since my last update...and I'm STILL waiting on the backsplash install. We'll see when that happens. 

The Guest Bedroom: 



A lot has changed in this room! First, I made that window with Erin, and got that cute wreath from Hailey. (Thanks girls)

And, we finally got around to hanging Dylan's muzzle loader. 

Also, we brought in a dresser from the garage to put in here. It doesn't look bad in the space, but we are going to re-stain it. 



The Master Bedroom: 



Not a thing has changed in here, sorry... :)

Just for a little perspective, from here you turn around and walk into the living room. The dining room and Kitchen are open to the living room. 

Maybe one day I will actually get around to making a floor plan. 

Probably not. Just keeping it real again. ;)

So, The Dining Room: 






A lot has changed in here! I changed out my center piece on the dining room table, but that changes a lot. 

I got around to painting to built in, and finally putting things on those shelves! 

It is still a work in progress, I am not in love with everything on these shelves. 
Like that black blob on the bottom shelf? They are obsidian and Dylan loves them. So, they will probably stay, even though I hate them. 


The Kitchen: 


The paper towel holder isn't really that crooked...I have no idea why it looks so bad! 





Not very much has changed since the last update. The biggest thing is just more decorations. 
I made those two canvas' with puffy paint and modge podge! They were way fun! 
And then I got that cute white window from Hailey, again! Thanks so much!!

She gave me a ton of cute stuff! 

And The Utility Room: (Laundry, Mud Room, and Office)










So this is a little different now actually. The only things on the desk anymore are the picture, the pens, and the vase. 

Not much has changed in here, just hung up some cute decorations. The window was as big as the one in the guest room, but I asked Dylan to cut it in half. I am glad with how it turned out. And a lot of the pictures in the gallery are just things I had laying around. Not permanent in the room one bit.


And that's it! Minus the outside...



We have GRASS in the back yard! and more grass than weeds now! :) this spring will be nice to have a grassy backyard. 



1 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your house. always have, always will :) my favorite room today is the bathroom.
yep.
oh and holy cuteness of old windows hanging on your walls. sooo rustic chic.
yep. again.
love, love, love.

Post a Comment