2.23.2012

Life is Perfect...

Lately it seems like everything has been falling right into place. For starters, my almost 10 month old pup is SOO good. He actually listens, and doesn't destroy anything, that we have been letting him stay out during the day. So amazing. I am so in love with this silly pup. I don't know what I did in life without him.


With his best friend in the whole world, Demi. She had surgery and they haven't been able to play for a while, so hopefully soon they get to romp about! 

Also, Dylan and I are so close to getting married. I am so excited. On Valentines day this year, we went to Fred Meyer to order this ring I have been swooning over. Needless to say, it came, and I am even more in love. You can see it here. It's everything and anything I can ask for. Well, when we went to go look at it, the sales man said "if you wait until Saturday, its an additional 10% off". 

That means we would get it for 60% off retail! Please tell me that is not a reason to buy! 

When Dylan got his new truck, we also got a "free" vacation to where ever we want. (of the listed hotels and areas). So, we finally scheduled our stay, and we are going to SLC on March 24th for a fun weekend getaway! For FREE! I think that is the best part. We just have to pay hotel taxes, gas, and any food we want. So i guess practically free. :D

Life is good, love is amazing, and my pup is my best friend, next to Dylan of course. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment