My friend Hailey tagged me in this cute blog thing...so here it goes!
There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
1. I will have a Bachelor of Science in Psychology in December. Weird.
2. My pup is my world. Until he destroys something...
3. I was recruited by a school in Washington for Interior Design. Too bad I didn't go :(
4. I secretly love my job.
5. I want nothing more in life than to be a MOM. Despite all of my education.
6. I will have a minor in Communications when I graduate. Seems appropriate for someone who likes to talk.
7. I have learned so much about people and their intentions this past year.
8.I miss living in Washington. One day we will live there
9. When I have a bad day, I talk to my previous animals in Heaven. Usually it makes me cry more.
10. I have a hard time with change.
11. I love to clean/organize. Probably my O.C.D. coming out.
Questions from my Tagger:
1. Favorite clothing brand? Daytrip. :)
2. If you could move anywhere in the world where would you go? Probably somewhere in Europe. Or Boston. GO RED SOX!
3. Billy Madison or Tommy Boy? Its for sure a toss up.
4. Favorite Food & Drink? Food: Italian. Drink: Apple Juice
5. In school? Whatcha doing? Yes, and Psychology. Then onto Grad School. Uhhh applications SUCK.
6. What are your plans for summer '12? Well, work. And we are planning a vacation to Lake Tahoe. SUNSHINE I AM COMING FOR YOU!
7. Kids one day? How many? Yes one day. And I want three. Maybe four.
8. Favorite singer? Too hard to choose.
9. Colors of your wedding? Or one day wedding? Tealish turquoise, white (or cream), and Natural Colors (like burlap, and wood tones). Someday. My Pinterest wedding is amazing. :)
10. What's the best show on TV lately? New Girl. Hands down.
11. How old are you? Almost 22. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for those I Tag:
1. What is your favorite color to wear?
2. Skiing or Snowboarding?
3. What is the number 1 most played song on your iPod/iPhone?
4. Hunger Games or Harry Potter?
5. If you had to change your first name what would you change it to?
6. What's your least favorite mode of transportation?
7. Bottled or Bar soap?
8. Is bigfoot real?
9. If you could be a fictional character who would you be?
10. If you could time travel, when would you go and why?
11. What would you name the Autobiography of your life?

0 comments:
Post a Comment