Lately I have been really down on myself.
To the point of crying every day.
I am at a point in my life where "real life" is throwing a curve ball my way, and I'm not sure if I can hit it or not.
A lot of it is School.
A lot of it is Grad School.
More of it is Dylan.
Most of it seems petty.
The things I want in life are, at times, so hard to conceptualize, that in the end I can't think of alternatives.
But not today.
I know that I have an amazing life.
With an AMAZING boyfriend who works hard so I don't have to. Who wants to make me his wife SO BAD, even when situations don't allow.
I know I have an amazing job. I know I work around amazing people, and because of them, I have been nominated for a scholarship that means the world to me. Because of who I am. People appreciate me, and what I do. That is something I have been needing lately.
Life and love are hard, but that is what makes them worth it.
All of this to say; I'm taking a break from blogging. From this life.
I need time to be me, I need to time figure out who I am in the real world, the world without school.
The funny thing is, as soon as your done with school that is when life really starts. That is when the hardships you endured throughout the four years of college mean nothing, and starting a family, creating a career, and establishing who you are to the world happen. I need to focus on my new life to come.
Life Happens. Simple as that.

0 comments:
Post a Comment